Emailing a link to an article is easy. Here are the steps:
If all else fails...
- Go back to the article you want to email.
- Copy the link at the top of your web browser.
This can be done by pressing [alt][d] to highlight it and [ctrl][c] to copy it.
Or, you can simply move your cursor to the top and highlight the address
(it generally looks something like: "http://www.religiouslyincorrect.com/xyz.shtml").
Then, you can [ctrl][c] to copy it.
- Start writing your email to your friend.
Go to your email program and proceed as though you were emailing your friend normally.
- Paste the link to the article into your message.
In the body of your email message, after typing an introductory note, type
[ctrl][v] to paste the article's link
into the body of your message.
- Send your email as you normally do. Your friend should be able to click on
the link you emailed him/her and read the article.
Simply refer them to
where they can search for the article in the
article archives (please see links at the top of the page).